This gluten free pan fried fish recipe is so crispy and delicious that even our picky eaters love to eat it! The fish is moist internally with a crispy coating on the outside.
What We Pair With Our Gluten Free Pan Fried Fish Recipe
We try to have fish, tilapia, swai, or salmon, about once a week. We like it because it’s good for us and tastes good, plus it is one of the few things our kids will actually eat!
We often serve our gluten free pan fried fish fillets with jasmine rice and frozen vegetables on the side.
Crispy and Delicious Gluten Free Pan Fried Fish Recipe
- 4 Fish Fillets We prefer frozen tilapia, thawed the night before in the fridge
- 1/4 cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Dill, Dried
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil For Sautéing
- Heat pan of coconut oil on medium.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl or shallow dish big enough to dredge fish through.
- Dredge fish through dry ingredients, one at a time.
- One by one, place coated fish into the hot pan with oil.
- Repeat until all four fillets are in the hot pan with oil.
- Flip each fish over half way through cooking.
- Cook to internal temperature of 145°F
- Plate fish and serve with rice, mixed vegetables, or a salad.
As a mom of identical twins and a son two years older, I have gained invaluable experience in the realm, and chaos, of parenting. With a Master's Degree and Education Specialist Degree in School Psychology, I spent years as a school psychologist, helping children navigate through their educational and emotional challenges. Now as a stay at home mom and professional blogger, I combine my areas of expertise to help you in your parenting journey.