Welcome to The Way it Really Is, the twin mom blog where moms are empowered through honest personal experiences, practical tips, and helpful printables to make life easier.
Founded by Nicole Prom, Ed.S., a mom of twins +1 and a former school psychologist. She brings a wealth of experience and expertise to help you navigate this exciting and challenging phase of life.
Below are just some of the most popular topics within this blog. See the menu above for more!
Most Recent Posts
- Healthy Relationship Tips: Scheduling Time Together and ApartAre you feeling disconnected from your partner or spouse? We felt that way too until we realized how to use scheduling for a healthy relationship or marriage, and it can help you too.
- My Favorite Places to get Gluten Free Foods on a BudgetAre there food allergies in your house and you’re not sure where to buy gluten free foods? Here are some of our favorite places to buy gluten free foods that are also dairy free and soy free.
- The Risks and Tests you Need to Know About During Your MoDi Twin PregnancyThere are many things you need to know during your MoDi Twin pregnancy that are beyond what you’d need to know for other types of twin pregnancies or a singleton pregnancy. Here is what I learned throughout my MoDi Twin pregnancy and beyond.
- Anniversary and Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for EveryoneValentine’s Day & Anniversary gift ideas can be hard to think of. Here are some ideas for the special person in your life from date night ideas to individual gifts.
- Grocery Price Comparison Aldi vs Target to Save You MoneyAre you curious how Aldi and Target prices stack up against each other? I was too so I did a grocery price comparison of many of my weekly items to find out. The results may be surprising.
- An Interesting Walmart vs Aldi a Grocery Price Comparison on over 30 ItemsHave you ever wondered, is Walmart cheaper than Aldi? Walmart and Aldi are known for being more inexpensive than most and I wanted to see how they’d stack up against each other in terms of grocery prices. See below for what I’ve found in regard to Walmart vs Aldi.
- Target vs Walmart Grocery Price Comparison on over 30 Common GroceriesWhen it comes to groceries, we’re all seeing the prices go up which has made me wonder, Target vs Walmart, which one is cheaper? I compared them and the results are very interesting!
- Fun Children’s Easter Activities and Gluten Free Easter RecipesAre you looking for some fun Children’s Easter Activities? Here are some of our favorite children’s Easter activities, books, and moments to share throughout the Easter season. I’ll also share our favorite gluten free and dairy free Easter recipes!
- 20+ Simple and Effective Ways to Save MoneyAre you looking for some simple yet effective ways to save money? Here are my top tips that we use within our household to save money.