Are you looking for an easy gluten free pasta recipe? Here is one of my favorites that has gluten free pasta, black olives, pepperoni, and more! Add some dairy free cheese for an extra treat!
Not only is this easy, it can all be made in one pot which makes clean up a breeze!!
Easy One-Pot Gluten Free Pasta Recipe
- 1 box Barilla Gluten-Free Pasta Elbow Noodles
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Sliced Black Olives
- 1 pkg Sliced Pepperoni or Mini Pepperoni
- Garlic Salt
- Boil gluten-free pasta noodles in a large sauce pan according to directions on box.
- While the gluten-free pasta noodles are boiling, open the cans and cut the pepperoni if desired.
- Drain gluten-free pasta noodles once cooked and rinse with cold water.
- Return to stove and quickly add diced tomatoes, olives, and pepperoni. Stir to combine and warm new ingredients up.
- After a minute or so take off stove and serve!
Easy recipes were essential when I was single because I didn’t have much experience cooking and I hate cooking for 1. I didn’t want to make anything elaborate since it was just me and I didn’t meal plan so never ended up thawing meat out. This meal was made from the things I could buy in bulk at my local warehouse store and I’d make this whenever I hadn’t planned or just wanted something simple (which was A LOT!!)
Back then I made it with regular wheat noodles but of course that has since changed, now I use gluten-free pasta noodles.
Now I love making this for the family because it’s simple and there aren’t a lot of dishes, which as a mother of 3 young boys, that is very helpful! My boys are picky eaters and this is one of the few dishes they actually like so that helps as well.
As a mom of identical twins and a son two years older, I have gained invaluable experience in the realm, and chaos, of parenting. With a Master's Degree and Education Specialist Degree in School Psychology, I spent years as a school psychologist, helping children navigate through their educational and emotional challenges. Now as a stay at home mom and professional blogger, I combine my areas of expertise to help you in your parenting journey.